Business Continuity Training
Register today to attend our new "ECP-601: Implementing ISO 22301" Effective Business Continuity Management course.
This course provides an intensive, hands-on workshop covering all major aspects of Business Continuity Planning for corporations and government organizations and includes the business continuity certification exam. PLUS you receive up-to-date knowledge on the new International Standard for Business Continuity - ISO 22301.
Course fee includes the ISO 22301 CCM certification exam.
Workshop Hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm each day.
This workshop is ideal for individuals who are new to BCP and need to 'get up to speed', or for qualified practitioners looking for a comprehensive review, an update on ISO 22301, or CEU credits.
Typical course participants are consultants looking to add BCP to their roster of services, IT specialists looking to move beyond Disaster Recovery Planning, business specialists from other areas who want to learn about BCP, and those hapless folks who have been 'volun-told' into becoming their firm's BCP coordinator.
Three packed days of knowledge, techniques and practice will enable you to:
- have a solid understanding of the overall Business Continuity Management lifecycle
- have the tools and knowledge required to conduct Risk Assessments and Impact Analyses for their organization
- be able to guide their IT and business unit personnel through the development of practical and effective business resumption plans
- understand the advantages and disadvantages of BCP plan development software packages and commercial recovery services
- know how to establish the organizational framework required to keep their Business Continuity plans current and viable
- have the tools and knowledge required to plan and coordinate effective BCP tests and exercises
- know how to maintain support and commitment for the Business Continuity program
- have a solid understanding of Business Continuity "Best Practices"
- successfully sit the certification exam for the "Certified Continuity Manager" designation
The Certified Continuity Manager certification will be issued after the following requirements are met:
- Completion of the course with full attendance and participation
- Examination pass mark of 70%
The course will run on all three days from 8:30 to 4:30 daily, including the last day.
This is an exceptionally comprehensive course, covering all major areas of business continuity planning.
This course works you through the four phases for planning, developing, evaluating and improving a Business Continuity Plan.
Become certified in the new International Standard - the Certified Continuity Manager (CCM-ISO 22301 Specialist) is included in the course fee.
-Evolution of BC Planning
-Aspects of the BC Profession
-Evolution of BC Standards
-Overview of ISO 22301
- Establish business continuity policy, objectives, targets, controls, processes and procedures
- Context of the Organization
– Implement and operate the business continuity policy, controls, processes and procedures